Why You Should Localize Your Website. With the growth of mobile devices, tablets and websites, the amount of content that needs to be translated and localized is growing exponentially. It’s estimated that in 2022, internet traffic will be three times higher than it was in 2017.
Just another data point that shows why companies need to work with a translation agency specialized in website localization services:
- 59% of the world’s population (4.54 billion people) is connected to the internet.
- The number of connected devices will be double the world’s population in 2022, which is an average of 3.6 devices per person in comparison with 2.4 devices in 2017.
- Video content is also going to explode: in 2022, it will represent 82 percent of global traffic, a 75 percent increase over 2017.
- Around the world, mobile data use will increase seven-fold between now and 2022.
- 57% of online buyers have purchased from a foreign seller.
- 75% of internet users want to purchase products in their native language and 92.2% prefer buying from sites that show prices in their local currency.
Using website localization services to localize your website is an essential step in your international development. It will help boost your company’s visibility internationally by incorporating SEO optimization and improving your site’s conversion rate. If the content is adapted to the user’s language AND the culture, they will be more inclined to buy your products or contact you.
Too often, people confuse multilingual website translation and website localization. Translating your website is useful if you want to provide several languages without targeting a particular audience. However, if you want to expand your business in a specific local market, you’ll need to localize your site. While localization includes translation, it goes well beyond it. It also includes a cultural dimension and adapting numerous elements such as measurements, currencies, screen captures, date formats, URLs and many others.
Professional Website Translation and CMS
- Typo 3
- And more!
Eight ways to adds value to your website translation:
- Content extraction made easy: We coordinate with your web design agency or access your content management system directly to retrieve the content you need translated.
- Detailed content analysis: We always have you confirm the content extracted from your website before sending it to our linguists.
- Expert linguists: We assign your project to linguists who cater to the specific requirements of your industry. They translate exclusively into their native language and are experts in your field.
- More than just translation: Not only do we translate your content, we localize it for the target countries. We adapt currencies, measurements, date formats, cultural references and much more.
- Premium-quality service: A second linguist reviews the work to ensure your strategic content is high quality and upholds your brand image.
- Agile process for reintegrating translated content: We will adapt to your tools and the way you work: from total automation to manual imports.
- We’ve got acceptance testing covered: Functional testing after reimporting is performed by us, by you or by your provider. It’s up to you.
- Automation of updates: We handle the translation of any new content on your website after the initial translation phase.
Attractive articles updated daily basis
- Blockchain Rio Festival 2023O maior evento de Web3, negócios e tendências traz, em primeira mão, discussões sobre o Drex com especialistas em economia...
- 11ª edição do Back2Black comemora os 60 anos do Dia de África reunindo as novas sonoridades africanas e da diásporaProgramação traz, de forma inédita no país, artistas dos estilos afrobeats e amapiano – além da música tradicional do continente....
- British Council realiza no Brasil evento global sobre a língua inglesa; nova exposição destaca tendências do idiomaBrasil recebe pela 1ª vez a conferência New Directions LATAM 2023, a ser realizada de 25 a 27 de maio...
- Metade dos brasileiros acredita que a Inteligência Artificial é uma ameaça aos empregos, aponta pesquisaLevantamento feito pelo Instituto Affare em parceria com a StartSe também revela que metade dos brasileiros usou a tecnologia recentemente...
- Mastercard é a nova associada da ABCriptoO ingresso da empresa reforça a construção de um mercado mais seguro e inovador de criptoativos no país. (more…)
- MITA 2023 será totalmente inclusivo, promovendo liberdade para o públicoEvento que acontece nos dias 27 e 28 de maio, no Rio de Janeiro, e nos dias 03 e 04...